NGD

The Viking Gangster

I can only imagine that place, after seeing the online inventory and tour videos. That is a very dangerous place! Pre-congrats!

It is an awesome place to visit. You can get guitar overload and loose your mind there.

I tried out around 7 Collings guitars and a couple of Tom Anderson guitars too, but the PRS is what my hand and ears are use to I suppose. Tried out some Custom Shop Teles too, but no go.

The Viking Gangster

For some reason Flickr is not recognizing me as a member. Once I get that straightened out, I'll post picks.

I found out that taking photos of a glossy guitar in a room with the sun shining in is not a good way to get pictures.

I do love this guitar. It has the 58/15 pickups that are sweet sounding and can be coil tapped. The Piezo sounds excellent as well.

Being that it is a short scale guitar it requires a lighter touch to play and bend, which is taking me a little getting use to. I have to think about it instead of just playing.

The main thing is the full tone of each note. Not having a vibrato and the thicker body changes to tone, for me at least, to a more rounded sound. You can get good Benson to Bonamassa and a lot in between.

nosidamde

Taco Flavored Kisses

The Viking Gangster

O.K. here is with Imgur

http://imgur.com/a/6ccey

Thanks for the suggestion. Much simpler than Flickr..

Not the best picks..I'll see about getting better ones later on.

Dave's is diabolical. He added a few guitars to his collection. I asked him if he had any new additions to his collect and he told me....50's strat, 60's Les Paul, and a couple of other.

Also, they were clearing an area for 300+ new PRS guitars in the main show room.....

Love my P245. Just used the acoustic pickup for a little while. When I came up from the basement, my wife said she liked the acoustic setting.

watelessness

[QUOTE="
This.....shall I dare say......may be the one :)[/QUOTE]

Hahahah. we've heard that before...

Great score, btw