NGD

Rich5150

Went to the Jersey Shore Guitar Show on Sunday, aside from a White EVH this was the only thing that peaked my interest. Got a decent price for it with the trade of my Jim Root Tele(That i never played).

Ill put up better pics soon

That's a beauty! Nice to have one's interest piqued by something special like that!

Beautiful! The Tremonti model is one of my favorites due to Brendan Bayliss who also uses one.

Very nice indeed!!! I have often felt i should add a tremonti. I love they way the bridge pickup sounds, in my ZM SE , but I have never had the chance to play a tremonti in my area.

on a side note, i think black rings would make it pop even more :flute:

Sweet! Is that vintage yellow?

edit: missed the natural back - so what color?

Last edited:
Congrats! Nice lookin' guitar.
My color guess is Amber.
I've never heard of, or been to, the Jersey Sore Guitar Show. And I think the wife would want to keep it this way! :D

Sweet! Is that vintage yellow?

edit: missed the natural back - so what color?

honestly it looks like Santana yellow. I'll have to pull the pickup and see. There is some background to this guitar as well that I'm trying to get info for. It apparently was custom ordered for an employee of Fret12 and has Custom built for Daniel Tremonti (Mark's Brother) on the back of the headstock. But it might not have been built for him.

vsxzi4o.gif

Back