NGD

Div

Ive just got hold of apparently the last in the world PRS Paul Allender in purple burst .. have to say i'm very very impressed thought the EMG's may sound a little sterile as its my first dabble with them but that's not the case i really like them and they give a wide range of tones.. my only Gripe is the back of the neck had a few marks on it when it turned up..:bawling: being as its apparently the last one cant exchange it so managed to get a bit of a refund which makes it even sweeter (although i still know the marks are there!).. not sure how to post pictures but it is one sweet guitar ... especially if you like bats! lol which i admit are a little OTT but they are different

I cant figure out how to post a picture of my actual guitar so a generic one below.. mine has chrome instead of the gold hardware and emg's instead of the passives but you get the idea... loving it so far

Last edited:
prs_paul_allender_model.jpg

Glad you figured out how to post a picture! Really like the look of this one. Startlingly nice looking guitar. Enjoy!!!

That's a pic of the original run with flat top and the "PRS-designed Paul Allender treble and bass humbucking pickups".
They changed the next year (?) to the rounded edge body and EMG pups, offered in green & red. The last run that I know of was offered in Purple again and now the silverburst...
Either way, great little guitars. The original was my first PRS and I still have it. I like the bats unlike lot's of folks here...
prs%252520se%252520pa.jpg

Congrats!!

Back