NGD !!

Chiliphil1

Hey again guys and girls. I wanted to show off a bit. I just got my 2nd PRS. I had an SE custom 24 but hard times forced me to sell it and break my heart at the same time:( So, after a few months I finally got back to my feet and was able to take advantage of zounds.com's 12 month payment plan on the s2 custom 24, I got her today and am in love. This guitar is as awesome as the SE I had plus about 200 or so. I ordered the gray black model, the friggin gig bag alone is worth getting the s2 over the SE, it's niiiiice. I only have 2 gripes on this guitar first being the neck, I really loved the pattern thin on the SE but apparently the s2 only comes with pattern regular, I like this neck fine but just prefer the thin, and secondly these pickups seem to be quite thin sounding. I play hard rock and these pickups just don't really drive my amp the way I wanted them to but this isn't really a big issue because my gain knob does turn up higher:laugh: All in all I have zero regrets on this one, I am as happy as it gets, so glad to be back in the PRS family. :top:

I hadn't realized the S2 CU24 had a different neck from the SE CU24. I would have thought they were both Wide Thin / Pattern Thin.

Anyway, congrats! Nice looking guitar you got there! And that rosewood fretboard is really nice and dark...

I hadn't realized the S2 CU24 had a different neck from the SE CU24. I would have thought they were both Wide Thin / Pattern Thin.

Anyway, congrats! Nice looking guitar you got there! And that rosewood fretboard is really nice and dark...

I wouldn't have thought that either but I checked the website before I ordered it and it would appear that all of the s2 models are pattern regular with no other option.

Back