NGD - Zach Myers

TFC

That guitar really tied the room together
I was killing time at Guitar Center last week and played a bunch of guitars, as I often do. Once in a while I will come across a good deal on a used guitar. Or maybe I'll find a new guitar that I like and will then see if I can find a good price on a used one. I never buy new guitars.

However, when I picked this one up off the wall I did not want to put it back. The neck feels great, the guitar weighs next to nothing and it is a breeze to play. So, I ended up bringing home a new guitar. Though I think the SE245 pickups are OK, I had a WCR Crossroads/Duncan Antiquity set that I have been eager to use, so I swapped out the pickups. I can now see playing and gigging this guitar as much as my 3 core guitars.

P1090511_crop_zpsdxuguqie.jpg

P1090514_zpsk8ovsjav.jpg

Hell, yeah! Nice pickup set. I like the pickup covers, aesthetically, over the zebra coils, too.

Reactions: TFC
Thanks, all. I agree about the covered pickups looking better than the zebras. I bet some core knobs would make it look even better.

Congrats! This is one beautiful tone monster! ZM is definitely one of the best values for money that you can get!

Last edited:
Reactions: TFC
Back