NGD Zach Myers SE, video demo play-through inside!

Richard Lainegard

Took possession of a new Myers day before yesterday, so of course I had to record a short demo with it :)
Absolutely fantastic guitar, THE best sounding and playing SE model I've played (and I played a few :)

Btw, this guitar will also be featured in an absolutely MASSIVE shoot-out demo I'm recording, featuring no less
than 5 USA models and 5 SE models, which I will be posting around next weekend, so stay tuned for that if you
are so inclined, will one mammoth of a video :wink:

EDIT: on Matthew's request, here is the signal path used.
PRS -> my upcoming signature "Parallax" overdrive ("boutique kinda TS-thing" with some bells and whistles)
-> JVM Satriani head -> FX send into Logic with Mesa 4x12 Cab IR (mic'ed with one SM57 and Royer 121).

PS. For the soon upcoming mega shootout, the signal path will be the same, but using the crunch channel (AFD-circuit)
of the JVM and not external OD's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great demo! I think a lot of people have been waiting for a video like this demonstrating the flexibility of the ZM. Thats a wicked looking top you have there as well! I have yet to see two identical tops. Can you list your signal path?

Very nice!
Looking forward to your next video too.

I will be making a video too when mine arrives, but I must admit I am a crappy player :D
You have some serious skills there.

This video was awesome! As mentioned, great playing and a great looking guitar as well. All of the videos on the ZM have been great to see. It makes waiting for mine to show up a bit easier. Lots of teasers to tide me over until it finally arrives.

Thx for all the comments guys!
However, I wouldn't even aspire to be mentioned in the same sentence as Emil,
that guy is a freak of nature! :wink: But I appreciate the comment!!

So, woke up this morning to this comment on YT for this video :rock:
10153072_10152131345304457_1903680925_n.jpg

Wow, I didn't put two and two together, Richard! I've been watching that video since you uploaded it and to be honest, I even ripped the audio to an MP3 because I enjoyed it so much. Killer playing and feel!

Back