NGD Zach Myers SE 2014

Jerome Nogier

Good news this morning, my PRS is waiting for me in the shop, i'll go and get it this afternoon.
Lot of pics to come. :wink:

AWWWWW YEAH!!!!!!!

This is a really cool guitar! I have had mine since Monday and I am really digging it!

Congrats!!!!!

Thanks,

here it is:

12681316693_52172d63f5_c.jpg

12798454284_51d75bafed_b.jpg

Last edited:
Man, the tops on SE's just seem to be getting better and better. That's why I love PRS, it seems that quality goes up as production increases....it just seems like it's the other way around with other companies.

Congrats on the new ax, I'm dying to try one of these.

At this time there was only 2 of these in Europe, and the first one is for me, i am lucky and happy that my shop could have one . :laugh:
I feel like i am in love with PRS guitars, i'm already thinking about the next one ... a Bernie Marsden ;)

12682284664_df5fd52514_c.jpg

12692264583_5ea8822ecf_b.jpg

Last edited:
That ZM looks amazing! I'm going to have to get one of these. They all look great, and anything I've been able to find on them demo wise they sound amazing too. I wish these would start showing up in stores again soon. Looks like early March is the earliest I've seen that anyone thinks they might get some in. Great looking guitar, enjoy being the envy of all of us waiting to get our hands on one!:adore:

Hello Jerome, congrats!
Very well matched top, nice. The PRS SE Zach Myers on ebay has a price in Europe quadrupled after few days... bad news for me.
Enjoy! Ciao

Back