NGD - Zach Myers or James Bond?

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
From the cruelest words from UPS to a level of erudition worthy of Dorothy Parker...

This one is very different from @11top 's near catastrophe - the variation in the stains is quite amazing.

It was not what I was expecting, but I dig it. The pix I've seen of others in this run have a brighter vibe, with a lighter red running thru oranges to gray. I wasn't expecting the level of subtlety I found when opening the gigbag.

Of course, the figuring in the quilt veneer is stunning; the stain goes from a very deep wine red to a medium-light gray with barely a trace of red. Maybe @Brian G remembered that I was considering buying both colors of this run, so he gave me the guitar that combined them?

It doesn't look at all like a low-end cousin when hanging next to my Wood Library.

Enough yapping, get to the pix!

fZ79XIW.jpeg
gmPvOST.jpeg
bHLjzO7.jpeg
V0Gy3L6.jpeg
uZKYl1b.jpeg
z6oKq0c.jpeg
33zWqlu.jpeg
6ksI2vP.jpeg

Beautiful! Thank you again!

and just a note: most of the yellows/Orange hues come from iPhone photos. Yours are much more true to the real life color of all of them. This run has been so popular and things are so crazy here that we haven’t had time to get many up to the photo studio for real shots!

Amazing guitars! I would rock that till kingdom come.

From the cruelest words from UPS to a level of erudition worthy of Dorothy Parker...

This one is very different from @11top 's near catastrophe - the variation in the stains is quite amazing.

It was not what I was expecting, but I dig it. The pix I've seen of others in this run have a brighter vibe, with a lighter red running thru oranges to gray. I wasn't expecting the level of subtlety I found when opening the gigbag.

Of course, the figuring in the quilt veneer is stunning; the stain goes from a very deep wine red to a medium-light gray with barely a trace of red. Maybe @Brian G remembered that I was considering buying both colors of this run, so he gave me the guitar that combined them?

It doesn't look at all like a low-end cousin when hanging next to my Wood Library.

Enough yapping, get to the pix!

fZ79XIW.jpeg
gmPvOST.jpeg
bHLjzO7.jpeg
V0Gy3L6.jpeg
uZKYl1b.jpeg
z6oKq0c.jpeg
33zWqlu.jpeg
6ksI2vP.jpeg
Took this to the first rehearsal in forever with my 2nd band, and the singer was gushing about how good it looked!

Back