NGD y’all need to get one!!

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
I’ve been playing the MEV for over a month now. It is the BEST! I say this a lot about every model PRS I’ve ever owned but those people at PRS just keep improving their guitars and this model is more than incredible. If there’s one guitar that can do it all it’s this one. I wanted a back up so I able to move some of my collection to obtain another. These guitars are amazing so do what you can to get one, sell a kidney if you have to, there are some left.
XgfPhF5.jpg

O3V5RhP.jpg

bcqLoAn.jpg

HmGyPj9.jpg
5OqQTGW.jpg

fZLUYD5.jpg

6HrLlIN.jpg

HhBYAnX.jpg

F8q3SIf.jpg

I’m sure if I had the chops to play a guitar that cost that much, the many useful tones would matter a great deal. My instructor who’s finishing his music degree and 300x the player I’ll ever be, hemmed and hawed over a $350 Washburn until it got sold out from under him. He’s fighting with himself over maybe getting a sub $600 Gretch.

I just dropped some, but not much coin on a used 35th Anniversary SE, I can’t image how much I’d have to practice to convince myself I was worthy of such an axe.

sure is pretty though.

I’m sure if I had the chops to play a guitar that cost that much, the many useful tones would matter a great deal. My instructor who’s finishing his music degree and 300x the player I’ll ever be, hemmed and hawed over a $350 Washburn until it got sold out from under him. He’s fighting with himself over maybe getting a sub $600 Gretch.

I just dropped some, but not much coin on a used 35th Anniversary SE, I can’t image how much I’d have to practice to convince myself I was worthy of such an axe.

sure is pretty though.
I love playing guitars, I sang and played for years and accumulated many instruments that some really increased in value. The decision was not made lightly to sell them. That’s how I arrived at buying the 2MEV’s that I have now I wouldn’t drop that much money on Guitars like this if they weren’t really that special, these are. I also didn’t and wouldn’t put myself in debt over these. Am I worthy of such instruments I don’t know I play better than average but it’s what I love to do. Life is short, i’m going to enjoy it. Cheers!

Last edited:
That one just exudes good taste, kudos to both the build and the buyer. Really nice uniform top with a lot of character, perfectly done burst and great colors that compliment each other very well. Too rich for my blood but I love the way it all came together... one of the tastiest looking ME's I've seen :)

Back