NGD x2

MichaelC24

Sucker for Squabbins
Hey all,
Been meaning to post a NGD for my S2 Custom 24, but with a new baby girl in the house... it’s been tough to find time to even play the guitar, never mind making a proper post.
In the meantime I happened across another gem that I just couldn’t pass up, so here they are!

First up is a 2016 S2 Custom 24 in a really unique Satin Royal Purple. My understanding is this was for the Japanese market, and it’s an incredible guitar in looks & playability. Really enjoying this guitar at the moment. I’ve upgraded the pickups to Zebra 59/09 in the bridge, and Vintage bass in the neck, as well as ivory pickup rings and parts. I got it with a 25th anniversary case.
u2DrN8C.jpg

bYDLZxu.jpg

aJNZqwt.jpg

u36f3zu.jpg

IIoocJq.jpg

sDqu5Xv.jpg

UiarRjw.jpg

uChJD3A.jpg

Up next is a well loved PRS SE One. This guitar is a beast, and can see why so many of you guys talk highly of them. It has been upgraded with PRS Phase 2 gold tuners, PRS adjustable bridge,all new wiring/pot & a Lollar P90. I’m so impressed with these SE ones, they sound and play incredible for the price point. Got a great deal on it, and looking forward to putting some more bruises on it.
0kRMPVm.jpg

dr5yQSl.jpg

jAj9dP0.jpg

1fZHypi.jpg

uxMNee9.jpg

Just want to say it’s always a pleasure to deal with the guys over at Dave’s Guitars, and Chicago Music Exchange. Always top notch service, and great deals on new and used instruments.

I also have an updated family photo coming soon, stay tuned!

Awesome x 2! Congrats

What’s up with the SE One headstock..... no “SE”? Looks like a US made. :confused:

Bodia,
Thank you for the excellent guitar! The upgrades really make it a fantastic instrument. As far as the logo. It’s just a vinyl overlay I put on! Thanks guys

Bodia,
Thank you for the excellent guitar! The upgrades really make it a fantastic instrument. As far as the logo. It’s just a vinyl overlay I put on! Thanks guys

Whoa!!! Absolutely Bangin’! Great looking finish and damn do I love a 25th anniversary case.

That One is dope, I had it at my home for awhile when helping Bodia sell his guitars. I thought long and hard about buying it, I’m glad you got it.

I'm glad it went to a forum brother! Most of what I sold to CME has moved already. I was hoping to see a few more NGDs from forum guys that scored them, but this was the first. Enjoy it!

Congrats on the trifecta! :)

Digging the Purple S2 and the white 25th anniversary case. 59/09 bridge for the win!

That SE One looks killer

Back