NGD x2!!

blackened302

Gents! I'm so happy to have been able to get a couple new PRSs w/in the last month:

408 10-top in Armando's Amethyst. Got this from Moore Music in Evansville -- just an all-around easy, fantastic buying experience.

feqwV7FfbjzRH0I-Asj_id5cE-Q6jyMTDISlOzzamdmf=s620-no

Second, I got this 408 10-top in Blue Crab (also has a dark blue-ish / purple burst) a couple weeks ago:

XXI9oX5mrX-yqvHqn3CyTxvZcyltaJH96P_jT_tBb9UF=w720-h960-no

As expected, both sound & play amazingly and I'm itching to take them out to my next gig this weekend!

I'm debating on swapping out the white pup rings on the Amethyst to black ones. Thoughts?

But of course! I would. (I'm trying to figure out what to do with my extra 408W rings when I buy two sets for my Paul's Guitar.

Both are beautiful guitars! I hadn't even seen that second one's finish before.

Wow. Love the BCB, that's a great colour!! I also vote to keep the pup rings as-is. Congrats!

Thanks, all! The BCB is definitely an interesting color, and in fact is why I bought the guitar. The purple burst really comes out in certain light. The blue can also look different depending on the light.

1acP0BF5vseIAmwRFT28uOK1O78UUU0RuPjxB9Pv_vkL=w349-h620-no

Aqydx2o7VE6t6HgU_Yi5Xmuwk4wOwXxK8e1SWWEzmR0=s2121-no

TfEb8ssTy5QcCeqAC5Xwy03OUYBe9nZC35VfidVuD_k=s2001-no

Thanks, 11top -- that really helps! The amethyst may not be dark enough for the black rings, after all. That settles that!

go for the hat-trick, haha! great looking guitars congrats :top:

Back