NGD X 4!!!

Thanks guys. The Mason IS awesome. I've been enjoying my modified core Mason so much I couldn't resist when a slightly used Mason PS showed up at Brian's. Brian spec'd the Mason and the P245, himself so needless to say they are both incredible. I can't decide if the smooth "unfinished" feeling maple on the Mason or the "melted hot chocolate" rosewood neck on the P245 is my favorite. I'm half considering my "Brent Monster" mod on the PS Mason...but that would be insane.

Monster move.
That is a great collection on its own. Excellent range.
Kudos.
Thanks...I'd been wanting an SE one for a while, and always thought the Starla are Sofa King cool...my man Bruce at GC tracked these prime examples down for me. The Abraxas is mint/unplayed...the Starla's bridge and hardware was rusted/oxidized to hell, but I wanted an original 245 scale w birds in that color...so...quick locking roller bridge replacement and some Maas metal polish...the pickups and bigsby look almost new. It is an odd/diverse group...but so much fun.

I had to take a second look because that Mason is OFF THE CHART gorgeous, not that they aren't ALL great, but that one really grabbed me.

I had to take a second look because that Mason is OFF THE CHART gorgeous, not that they aren't ALL great, but that one really grabbed me.
Well Les...there's only one solution...you need a Brent Mason PS to round out your collection. I'm beginning to worry I may need a custom 24 30th Anny...and yours isn't making it easy for me to say no.

Congrats! Beautiful guitars. You're going to need a wide angle lens for a family shot.

Back