NGD X 3: Some New Findings

Mixman

Here are 3 new guitars I have picked up over the last several weeks. One directly from Brian of Brian's Guitars that would be the MEQ. The other indirectly from a used sale, but it was part of Brian's DGT Wood Library collection. So I have to give Brian a big shoutout for picking great guitars. I also picked the DW WB to go with my DW Black Gold. Here are a couple of pics. I'll get better pics later.

f5cbfe1e-3981-43be-bf9b-587bb70b2bd2.jpg

DSC_0732_01.jpg

DSC_0734_01.jpg

e9462590-552f-4009-953d-4fef56313046.jpg

Oh man that Orange Tiger DGT is a monster. Congrats and thanks for the kind words!

I swear I love that satin finish! Good thing I don't play metal, whew! But if it ever gets out of the box, I'm a dead man. Or will be when/if the wife finds out....

Terrific haul.

Congratulations

Those are some real beauties

Hey that's my name Mike D. :D Thanks.

Oh man that Orange Tiger DGT is a monster. Congrats and thanks for the kind words!

Thanks, now get some Artist V's and some more nice 30th Anniversary models for me to buy!

I swear I love that satin finish! Good thing I don't play metal, whew! But if it ever gets out of the box, I'm a dead man. Or will be when/if the wife finds out....

Here is the funny thing....the satin finish is what I like the least about the DW's. Not a big fan of satin guitars, I just like to see them shiny. It is taking all the willpower I have not to shine this up as I did with my Black Gold like this........

DW%20Gloss_resized.jpg

Yes 53/10's are in the MEQ's. I love the neck sound more so than the bridge. Might switch it out for a Bare Knuckle.

Incredible NGD - how do you possibly choose which one to play? I'd probably have a decision anxiety meltdown if I brought home 3 new guitars all at once!
Gorgeous instruments. I agree with you about the satin guitars, I keep looking at DWs and thinking "that is a beautiful guitar, it just needs to be buffed out!" :D:D:D

Tom

I guess we need to revise the old slogan "3 strikes and you're out" to "3 strikes and you're in"
Congrats - quite a haul

Back