NGD x 2

The Guitar Hunter

in progress
So a couple of weeks ago I was able to finally play a 594 and I loved it. I've been primarily a Gibson player my whole life and playing the 594 felt familiar, but better. I decided it was time for a gear overhaul to make this happen so I went home that day and listed my 2019 60th Anniversary 59 Les Paul on Reverb. Over the past week I spent many hours on Reverb and checking all of the inventory of every PRS dealer in the US to find the right 594 while I was waiting for my Les Paul to sell. Well this past weekend it sold and this morning I picked up an amazing 594. I also had a Silver Sky on order from zZounds and when I go to my door with my black paisley case there was a box from zZounds at the door. So within an hour, I became the owner of 2 great PRS guitars.

So here is a Silver Sky in Moc Sand and a Wood Library 594 in Bonnie Pink Fade with a Brazilian rosewood fretboard. I've had a many new guitar days, but I've never had a new guitar duo day. The crazy part is the date on the card of the 594 is the day before my birthday and the date on the Silver Sky is the day after my son's birthday. Fate? Who knows?

I'll post more pictures, but I gotta get back to these for now

50954399932_27730b244d_b.jpg

Back