NGD x 2

Guitar God

Picked up two new guitars today. One I've been eyeballing for the past couple of months and the other I seen on Sweetwater over the weekend and had to get it, haha. One is a Dean V Stealth and the other is the new PRS SE Custom 24 with the roasted maple neck and boards. Getting ready to hook them up to my stuff right now and do some playing.
oHt9uo2.jpg

Sweet....congrats on your new guitars!

I hope to one day have an NGD x 2 experience. Although, I think mine would probably be two PRS guitars, 'cause that's how I roll.
Thanks! Can't go wrong with PRS. I have this one, a 30th anniversary SE Custom 24 model, an S2 Custom 22, a 2002 Core Custom 24, and a 2001 McCarty. Love everyone. This Dean is something I've had my eye on for the past couple of months, haha. Thought it looked very sleek.

Never had a V, gotta make that right. Yours looks the part. Congrats.
Thanks! Get one, haha. I have a 2002 faded cherry Gibson Flying V and have been like, "This is the only V I need." and I seen this Dean a couple months back and was like, "Hm, this is a sleek looking guitar. Has EMGs in it, so it'll be something different to add to my collection as far as tone.", so I got it, haha.

Congrats. 2 new guitar day is double awesome.

Had a gibson V a long time ago. Sounded badass but staying in tune.....................also couldn't play it sitting down.

Back