NGD: Wow, what a month!

WD 3D

Green is the new blue...
Well I am still in my honeymoon phase with the new Paul's Guitar I picked up from Experience. I literally cannot put that guitar down and run home and into my studio to noodle each evening... and then I get the message that the 594 I ordered a month or two ago from John Mann had arrived. Well... here is the unveiling - first the case. The Experience guitar was my first paisley (black) and its stunning but this case is by far the most impressive.
i6Y8Yqg.jpg

And now for the opening... the top looks like marble. Charcoal is the color with a flamed maple neck
dO7suaN.jpg

OdStQjq.jpg

EAywjsF.jpg

And here are 3 of the (/cough) 4 guitars acquired in the last 30 days. The Experience Special Semi is with my son and will be coming to visit on Sunday. Kinda makes me forget about my PS CU24 that Shawn and the PTC are caring for right now... least she'll have plenty of company when she gets home.
42Khba6.jpg

Perhaps I should learn Denny Dias' and Skunk Baxter's solos from Bodhisattva in honor of not having near enough arms and hands for these guitars now...

I swear this is it for guitar acquisition this year....

Well I am still in my honeymoon phase with the new Paul's Guitar I picked up from Experience. I literally cannot put that guitar down and run home and into my studio to noodle each evening... and then I get the message that the 594 I ordered a month or two ago from John Mann had arrived. Well... here is the unveiling - first the case. The Experience guitar was my first paisley (black) and its stunning but this case is by far the most impressive.
i6Y8Yqg.jpg

And now for the opening... the top looks like marble. Charcoal is the color with a flamed maple neck
dO7suaN.jpg

OdStQjq.jpg

EAywjsF.jpg

And here are 3 of the (/cough) 4 guitars acquired in the last 30 days. The Experience Special Semi is with my son and will be coming to visit on Sunday. Kinda makes me forget about my PS CU24 that Shawn and the PTC are caring for right now... least she'll have plenty of company when she gets home.
42Khba6.jpg

Perhaps I should learn Denny Dias' and Skunk Baxter's solos from Bodhisattva in honor of not having near enough arms and hands for these guitars now...

I swear this is it for guitar acquisition this year....
That’s one heck of a nice June! Good things DO come in threes!:)

I love months like this. Heck of a run, my man. Nice meeting you at Experience and congrats on the fiddle. It's ultra looking!

Back