NGD Wood Library McCarty 594 Hollowbody II

Guitarsan

"I floor it. That’s technical talk." SRV
Finally.

Selected from The Wood Library in September of 2018! And as wood goes, this is one glorious sampling of nature's bounty.

And just now delivered to me. Newly arrived from NE Music Center, I present this fine axe. Brazilian fretboard and headstock veneer and (my) custom rosewood tuner buttons (the gold ones looked fine, but I like the look of these better.)

Favorite tone so far is the growl when playing something on the dirty side.

v3oPZqrh.jpg

ISZSUvZh.jpg

OUI43Jph.jpg

UE3dmXMh.jpg

X0GWMO4h.jpg

Last edited:
Finally.

Selected from The Wood Library in September of 2018! And as wood goes, this is one glorious sampling of nature's bounty.

And just now delivered to me. Newly arrived from NE Music Center, I present this fine axe. Brazilian fretboard and headstock veneer and (my) custom rosewood tuner buttons (the gold ones looked fine, but I like the look of these better.)

v3oPZqrh.jpg

ISZSUvZh.jpg

OUI43Jph.jpg

UE3dmXMh.jpg

X0GWMO4h.jpg
Love that maple!

Finally.

v3oPZqrh.jpg

ISZSUvZh.jpg

OUI43Jph.jpg

UE3dmXMh.jpg

X0GWMO4h.jpg
Wow

Back