And Reed us on to acquisition
Of more of your product
For thine is the kingdom
And the power
Of the six string
Forever and ever

Smith
Zen

I am lucky enough to have received today, my first Private Stock PRS. It is a CU24 that was built for the 2021 Winter NAMM! Basic differences from a Core CU24 are, Figured Hormigo fretboard/headstock veneer/tuner buttons, 58/15 LT TCI pickups, single cut thick African Ribbon Mahogany body, Fiddleback Mahogany neck and two piece stop tail/bridge rather than a tremolo. Color is Electric Rainforest Smoked Burst.

I could write pages on why I do not deserve this guitar, but this post is about Wolfy MooNAMM, so we will focus on him! I will say that I am honored to have this incredible piece of functional art history, in my hands and house, and will do everything in my power to give him a charmed life!

The name comes from the fact that the headstock was signed/dated on 1/28/2021, which was a Wolf Moon. It was created for the 2021 Winter NAMM, therefore, it's name must be Wolfy MooNAMM!!! His twin sister Birtha Luna Bluvi, another CU24 (Core - not PS) acquired in March, was born on this same day!!!

What, you want pix? Well, these aren't exactly studio quality, but until I can get it into the right light (probably this weekend), these will have to suffice! Hope you like!! And thanks in advance for all the Ooh's, Aaahz and Wow's, but the pictures do not do it justice, and I don't know any pix ever will. The 3D effects of this quilt/finish as the light runs over it are DEEP!

And so without further hot air and keystrokes, I present to you, Mr. Wolfy MooNAMM!!!!!!!!!

This first pic is a combo of the front and back photos from the dealer.
Wolfy_MooNAMM_FrontBack.jpg

WolfyMooNAMM_003.jpg

WolfyMooNAMM_004.jpg

Thank you Universe for allowing me this treasure!
MW

Last edited:
Awesome guitar! Congrats

Horrible prose though :(
Thanks, I agree, it is an awesome guitar!

That prose (whether you were referring to the heroic prose, the literary prose or both) is sublime, you just don't get it! Read it 12 more times and if that does not change your mind, please submit a paper of >5000 words in triplicate explaining in detail, what it is that makes it so horrible! Congrats in advance on your punctual response and in retrospect on your punctuation!

Thanks, I agree, it is an awesome guitar!

That prose (whether you were referring to the heroic prose, the literary prose or both) is sublime, you just don't get it! Read it 12 more times and if that does not change your mind, please submit a paper of >5000 words in triplicate explaining in detail, what it is that makes it so horrible! Congrats in advance on your punctual response and in retrospect on your punctuation!

I know the exact reference, hence my disapproval. We'll leave it at that.

The guitar is beautiful all around, with one of the prettiest burst finishes I’ve seen. The fretboard and headstock are a great match for it too. Sweet.

Congratulations!

Congrats, that’s stunning! The Hormigo fretboard - oh my!

Beautiful! I love the grain on that fretboard.

Hormigo is cool.

Congrats, that’s stunning! The Hormigo fretboard - oh my!

That fretboard really closed the deal for me! Looks even better in person! And I really like the feel of it! Hard to explain, but it feels different, in a good way! My eyes get distracted though looking at it when I play ;~(( Better pix soon!!! Thanks for all the kind words everyone!!!

Let us pray!

Dear Paul
Who art in Stevensville
Hallowed be thy game

Thy guitars strum
Like from heaven strung
With all amps on eleven

And give us this play
Our daily shred
As we attempt to flow
The worth of your genius

And Reed us on to acquisition
Of more of your product
For thine is the kingdom
And the power
Of the six string
Forever and ever

Smith
Zen

I am lucky enough to have received today, my first Private Stock PRS. It is a CU24 that was built for the 2021 Winter NAMM! Basic differences from a Core CU24 are, Figured Hormigo fretboard/headstock veneer/tuner buttons, 58/15 LT TCI pickups, single cut thick African Ribbon Mahogany body, Fiddleback Mahogany neck and two piece stop tail/bridge rather than a tremolo. Color is Electric Rainforest Smoked Burst.

I could write pages on why I do not deserve this guitar, but this post is about Wolfy MooNAMM, so we will focus on him! I will say that I am honored to have this incredible piece of functional art history, in my hands and house, and will do everything in my power to give him a charmed life!

The name comes from the fact that the headstock was signed/dated on 1/28/2021, which was a Wolf Moon. It was created for the 2021 Winter NAMM, therefore, it's name must be Wolfy MooNAMM!!! His twin sister Birtha Luna Bluvi, another CU24 (Core - not PS) acquired in March, was born on this same day!!!

What, you want pix? Well, these aren't exactly studio quality, but until I can get it into the right light (probably this weekend), these will have to suffice! Hope you like!! And thanks in advance for all the Ooh's, Aaahz and Wow's, but the pictures do not do it justice, and I don't know any pix ever will. The 3D effects of this quilt/finish as the light runs over it are DEEP!

And so without further hot air and keystrokes, I present to you, Mr. Wolfy MooNAMM!!!!!!!!!

This first pic is a combo of the front and back photos from the dealer.
Wolfy_MooNAMM_FrontBack.jpg

WolfyMooNAMM_003.jpg

WolfyMooNAMM_004.jpg

Thank you Universe for allowing me this treasure!
MW
Awooooo!!!

1000 congrats on an absolute gorgeous beast!

Back