NGD WL 594 Satin... oh yes...

That sure has a purty mouth, err fretboard. Nice score!

Glad the finish feels great...I dig a satin finish on an acoustic, and only had an S2 which I assume is much different than this.

More importantly...how does it TASTE?

Hella rad! Congrats5000!
Boo yeah! Just played it a bunch WOW!!! Articulate!
That sure has a purty mouth, err fretboard. Nice score!

Glad the finish feels great...I dig a satin finish on an acoustic, and only had an S2 which I assume is much different than this.

More importantly...how does it TASTE?
Thanks Carl!
It tastes like it was polished recently.:eek:
I mean... um... er... it's OK that I did that, right?:oops:
SCORE!!!

Yeah...bad a$$ed. :cool:
Kerry, this this IS BADA$$!!!
Now I know what all the 594 hubbub is all about.
Oh mama...

Sweet pickup rings!! Do they actually match the top kinda like how they make matching back plates?? That’s awesome :cool:

Sweet pickup rings!! Do they actually match the top kinda like how they make matching back plates?? That’s awesome :cool:
Interesting aren't they?
Not sure about them yet.
I am considering getting some black rings and switch tip (also painted) to see what that looks like stock without wrecking the paint job.

Interesting aren't they?
Not sure about them yet.
I am considering getting some black rings and switch tip (also painted) to see what that looks like stock without wrecking the paint job.
I see, so it’s a paint job and not a stain job? If that’s the case I won’t scold you for swapping them out, but if that is matching stained wood I think you’d be crazy to change em.

I see, so it’s a paint job and not a stain job? If that’s the case I won’t scold you for swapping them out, but if that is matching stained wood I think you’d be crazy to change em.
Yeah, it's a paint job done by a previous owner, over the stock black rings. Whomever did it took their time to match the top flame.

Great guitar! Quite a unique combination of features. My WL 594 came with a 57/08 in the bridge, and I ended up swapping it out to a covered Duncan JB, I love the combo of the 58/15 lt neck with a hot(ish) bridge pickup.
Now to figure out how I can sneak a rosewood neck past the Mrs..........

This was supposed to come Monday, then Tuesday, then yesterday but the snowfall nuked that. I called Fedex this morning and they said I couldn't pick it up and that it would be delivered tomorrow...
Surprise!
A knock on the door!

Ooh, the case is even nicer in person.
The satin finish is incredible feeling, I love it! The guitar is also flawless! :eek:

Nice rosie neck...

Ziricote looks cool...:cool:

Smoked chrome is very nice, but a little hard to capture...

Now to wait a few minutes for her to acclimatize... and then fun time!
Finally!
Hi, congratulations that’s extraordinary! I have not seen a lot of satin finishes like that and now I must have one! Really pretty, enjoy!

Great guitar! Quite a unique combination of features. My WL 594 came with a 57/08 in the bridge, and I ended up swapping it out to a covered Duncan JB, I love the combo of the 58/15 lt neck with a hot(ish) bridge pickup.
Now to figure out how I can sneak a rosewood neck past the Mrs..........
Interesting! Still fiddling with it for now. I think the Dimarzio is 8.60 kohm, not sure what the 58/15 LT is.

Back