NGD - Wild Mint content...

Maybe... that’s a pretty solid price with free shipping. But I completely agree it’s misleading to have not included pics of the dings.

Great guitar despite the left out ding info. Good price either way, but yeah, it’s always a little disheartening when something like that seems intentional.
Maybe... that’s a pretty solid price with free shipping. But I completely agree it’s misleading to have not included pics of the dings.
This.

It's why I waffled before asking for anything...could have just left neutral/bad feedback...we'll see where he comes back.

OK, the seller is actually getting good feedback from me - I asked for a $75 refund and he sent $100. Said he'd still been playing the guitar in church and he thinks the ding on the neck happened after the pics, and he didn't notice the headstock pic cropped out. I'm impressed.

OK, the seller is actually getting good feedback from me - I asked for a $75 refund and he sent $100. Said he'd still been playing the guitar in church and he thinks the ding on the neck happened after the pics, and he didn't notice the headstock pic cropped out. I'm impressed.
That’s a nice outcome!

So he basically hid ALL of the worst chips and dings, and only showed the more minor ones. Yeah, that's not deceptive at all... :mad:

Nice outcome!

Back