NGD: Whoopee!

sergiodeblanc

No bag, no bar, no big deal.

yPbp0TM.jpg

Here’s that SE EG I won on eBay. Incredibly clean for an almost... uhh... I really have no idea how old it is. The serial starts with an F, so 2006? Whatever.

It’s fun, I like these old first gen SE’s for the big necks and relatively stripped down feature set, and find them comfortable to play. The pickups and hardware are nothing mind blowing but... hey, $350 shipped and at least it’s not a Strat.

.... well, it kinda is. I might buy a new pick guard so I can move the volume knob to more of a DC3 positioning but other than that, I’m gonna rape my parts drawer for everything else.

And honestly, it doesn’t sound any better or worse than any of the other S-type guitars PRS made before the SS so...

Hooray for me.

Congrats Sergio

yPbp0TM.jpg

Here’s that SE EG I won on eBay. Incredibly clean for an almost... uhh... I really have no idea how old it is. The serial starts with an F, so 2006? Whatever.

It’s fun, I like these old first gen SE’s for the big necks and relatively stripped down feature set, and find them comfortable to play. The pickups and hardware are nothing mind blowing but... hey, $350 shipped and at least it’s not a Strat.

.... well, it kinda is. I might buy a new pick guard so I can move the volume knob to more of a DC3 positioning but other than that, I’m gonna rape my parts drawer for everything else.

And honestly, it doesn’t sound any better or worse than any of the other S-type guitars PRS made before the SS so...

Hooray for me.

yPbp0TM.jpg

Hooray for me.
I hate you sooo much..... haha.

Back