NGD (well in about 2 weeks) and 1st PRS

Warmart

Fani PRSi
Went back to Righteous Guitars today and a 2019 CU24 in Autumn Sky with ebony fb found me!

upload upload
upload

Unfortunately my wife got to Louis Vuitton first so I put 25% down to hold it and will pick it up around Oct 1st after it gets some PLEK lovin'.

Oh, anyone interested in a 2011 mint F Am Std Strat?

Gonna be a rough couple of weeks around these parts!

Last edited:
Went back to Righteous Guitars today and a 2019 CU24 in Autumn Sky with ebony fb found me!

upload upload
upload

Unfortunately my wife got to Louis Vuitton first so I put 25% down to hold it and will pick it up around Oct 1st after it gets some PLEK lovin'.

I really dig the guitar, but I'm at odds with Righteous Guitar's "plek everything" policy as I am hard pressed to believe that brand new PRS guitars need a plek service at all.

I really dig the guitar, but I'm at odds with Righteous Guitar's "plek everything" policy as I am hard pressed to believe that brand new PRS guitars need a plek service at all.

I'm figuring it's unlikely they'll have to modify any frets and it doesn't add to the price so I'm ok with it. I also get free restringin' foh life lol. I think I will handle those duties myself.

LOVE that color !!!!! and CONGRATS on a guitar that will be a tone machine.

My opinion on PLEK is more based on the operator of the machine for the most part I am not a fan.
I have seen some over done PLEK jobs because the guitar was not set correctly , basically frets over filed to compensate for a not flat neck and tho the guitar played fine in the end
the fret life was vastly shortened by needless filing

I lose my mind whenever I look at the listing of theirs of the Gold Leaf PS September GOTM (which I do quite frequently)... Seriously, you thought you needed to PLEK that sh!t?

I lose my mind whenever I look at the listing of theirs of the Gold Leaf PS September GOTM (which I do quite frequently)... Seriously, you thought you needed to PLEK that sh!t?

What’s the big deal with them wanting to give away free Plektrums? You can never have too many picks!

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't mess with a brand new SS especially considering that 7.25 radius.

Can't like this enough.

I think I'd walk away from a deal on a Silver Sky if they insisted on a PLEK job. Not that that's what this is.

Back