NGD - Well a few days late!

vox801

New SE Zach Myers... Changed out the pickups with TV Jones Classic Bridge and TV Jones Powertron neck. Painted pickup rings lime green... waiting on a graph tech bridge:

Nice, you got your thread up.
The first few pics make it look blue, but the last one def looks like the green I see on mine.

Mine is hanging out on the wall yelling at me in the other room to come play it :D

Nice, you got your thread up.
The first few pics make it look blue, but the last one def looks like the green I see on mine.

Mine is hanging out on the wall yelling at me in the other room to come play it :D

Thank you

It's a very pale green, but green it is...

thank you.... really like the neck... it's wide, but doesn't feel like it when playing, the satin finish on the back feels good as well... did not like the original pickups (just a matter of preference)

Tell us all about those pickups and how they work with the ZM SE!!!!

Pickups really match well with this guitar.

According to the TVJones website:

The TV Classic captures the vintage twang and growl of a late 1950's, and early 1960's vintage Filter'Tron™. The TV Classic, our most popular humbucker pickup, is also our most versatile guitar pickup. The all-around versatility of a TV Classic makes this a great choice for rock, rockabilly, blues, country and more!
Blends Twang, Fatness, Sparkle & Warmth

The Power’Tron was born out of our desire to create a pickup with a stronger midrange presence and higher output than our TV Classic.

Back