NGD: Warning... BLUE guitar content. Viewer discretion advised.

I hope you got something really good as well my friend. This guitar will be well cared for.
I did! Another PRS!
I'm sure it's in good hands.
If not for the fact I have 2 other custom 24's... I would not have traded it. FYI... I blocked the trem on that, not sure if Matt set it back.

I did! Another PRS!
I'm sure it's in good hands.
If not for the fact I have 2 other custom 24's... I would not have traded it. FYI... I blocked the trem on that, not sure if Matt set it back.

That's interesting. Matt said he had it in the back for a week and had just put it out on the floor on Friday. I never use the trem so I don't know if it is still blocked or not but I'll restore it to functionality if I ever need it. The only change I can forsee is installing 9's since I'm using thinner strings these days.

That's interesting. Matt said he had it in the back for a week and had just put it out on the floor on Friday. I never use the trem so I don't know if it is still blocked or not but I'll restore it to functionality if I ever need it. The only change I can forsee is installing 9's since I'm using thinner strings these days.

Yep. It's still blocked. hahaha I didn't even notice! How do I unblock it?

Matt is correct. I brought it in last Saturday. I forgot to remind him they blocked the trem for me, but I never did look to see how they blocked it. Because, you know, I'm an idiot, lol.

Matt is correct. I brought it in last Saturday. I forgot to remind him they blocked the trem for me, but I never did look to see how they blocked it. Because, you know, I'm an idiot, lol.

Oh, THEY did the work. So, I'm obviously in there all the time so I'll just ask them about what it would take to get it unblocked. Heck, I might just even leave it that way.

Oh, THEY did the work. So, I'm obviously in there all the time so I'll just ask them about what it would take to get it unblocked. Heck, I might just even leave it that way.
Yes...Action did the work, it's an easy fix to redo.... I don't use trems, so I always have them blocked. I believe they just use a screw to lock it down.

Last edited:
Back