NGD: Warning... BLUE guitar content. Viewer discretion advised.

HANGAR18

Who is John Galt?
NGD: Warning... BLUE guitar content. Viewer discretion advised.

2013 PRS Custom 24 10 top with uncovered 57/08 squabbins in what I'm calling a Blueburst finish because I like that name better than whatever PRS wants to call it. Just when you thought you were all done buying new guitars... sheeesh!

PRS-2013-CU24-Blueburst_252.jpg

PRS-2013CU24_2530bb1024.jpg

PRS-2013CU24bb_2531x1024.jpg

I have the same guitar with a 22 fret neck. The finish is called Makena Blue.

Did you pick that up at Action Music by chance?

Do bears ever poop in the woods? ;)

As soon as I walked in on Friday, Matt, knowing me a little too well, pointed it out. All my favorite specs to a tee. So, first thing Saturday morning I left him with the best playing Les Paul I've ever owned and departed with this guitar.

Do bears ever poop in the woods? ;)

As soon as I walked in on Friday, Matt, knowing me a little too well, pointed it out. All my favorite specs to a tee. So, first thing Saturday morning I left him with the best playing Les Paul I've ever owned and departed with this guitar.

I don't know about Bears and where they poop... but I know Matt, and I know that guitar... as it was mine. :)
Enjoy it!

I don't know about Bears and where they poop... but I know Matt, and I know that guitar... as it was mine. :)
Enjoy it!

I hope you got something really good as well my friend. This guitar will be well cared for.

Back