NGD - WARNING 1989 Pron inside!

That's the sh!t right there. I love everything about the old guitars, maybe it's nostalgia but I get a thrill every time I see that lil' script logo. Congrats!

Now do something about the high E string, your christmas tree looks like it's still wrapped up and tied to the roof of your car.

That's the sh!t right there. I love everything about the old guitars, maybe it's nostalgia but I get a thrill every time I see that lil' script logo. Congrats!

Now do something about the high E string, your christmas tree looks like it's still wrapped up and tied to the roof of your car.

came strung, not braved the phase ones yet! any tips?

... any tips?

For people who are new to them I recommend doing one at a time. Back the tuner up so the slots are straight, put some tension on the string, and tune up. That'll keep them from wrapping around the post.... and don't forget to crimp your strings inward for maximum x-mas tree action! Tis the season.

That is...

suhweet.jpg

As far as changing the strings, watch the non-Sergio master closely...

The piece under the trem is just a magazine subscription card folded over and taped with painter's tape.

And welcome to Club Custom 24!

Last edited by a moderator:
As you know i traded her, what kind of price are we saying i need to insure her for? thanks in advance poeple

Let's ask the crew:

I usually don't think early PRSi are anything special...

I have no idea why I'm always surprised how great these older PRS look.

Wow killer top for a 89!

Can't believe it's an 89, she's a beauty.

I had no idea that PRS made tops like that back in the 80's.

See? Not worth very much. I'll do you a favor and throw out the number $200. :flute: Damn, who are you guys? I assumed everybody knew PRS has always been Bangin'!

As far as changing the strings, watch the non-Sergio master closely...

Aww yeah! That's a great video. Len is a supreme setup being.

That tis beautiful! But not sure I could part with a '71 Les Paul. Pretty sure I couldn't.

We're not talkin' to you anymore. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a beauty! I don't know why folks are surprised by awesome tops on early PRS; it was something the company was known for since day 1. That and unique color stains.

What pickups are in it?

Standars treble and bass picups from he factory i beleive, unlike any other prs pickup ive played. (still have a soft spot for the macartys)

Back