NGD! Used DGT!!!

I w
Uggghh! Where to start...hooptie finanlly gave up the ghost. Wifes on her 3rd pair of glasses in 11 months and I've got a perpetually sick pup with an ever increasing vet bill...so yeah, all the cool PRS goods are on hold until further notice. I AIN'T HAPPY ABOUT IT EITHER! I called bullsh!t a while back but someone apparently didn't hear my proclamation! Dammit man!:mad:
I would happily give up all my gear for my dog. I really wouldn’t know what I would do in your situation.

You guys should cement your friendship by buying matching PRS guitars, if you were serious that is.
Haha! Sneaky enabler!!

Sergios stealth enabling skills are that of legend. If the stealth doesn't work, he goes all shock and awe on that a$$...I figure he'll have a Master Class by the next Experience...

Right.
Support group!

Just buy the guitar!
The roof will fall in anyway, may as well have the guitar you want. It’s cheaper’n a therapist.
But your housing the brand new guitar in the house that the roof felll.... j/k

3 years of guitar and PA buying could have been a deposit on a rental property.
$hit, when I say that aloud I think I should stop buying gear for the next few years...
No regrets though, I love my gear and it makes me happy - the PA also makes me a couple of dollars here and there.

Sergio - Sorry to hear about the need for a new water heater! Fun and creative way to deal with the financial hit. :)

I figure I could have open my own guitar store with a PS division out here in the PNW complete with that new Moore Double Eagle with all the bills this year!

New furnace
Repair septic
New AC
Repair roof and interior office damage from leak, which led to full roof replacement
Medical bills
Unpaid medical leave (still had to pay all those bills!)
One of our large maple tree leads fell on Fri night, scared the crap out of us but thankfully missed the house (and our new roof) - that’s at least an Archon right there...

But if they say the year is what you make of it.....

How did I do? ;)

220-B16-C1-080-A-47-DD-ABBE-10-DC80359908.jpg

The key for me was to get my order in about three months before the avalanche of home ownership repairs and medical bills hit my bank account - my wife didn’t ask me to cancel it! :)

I did end up selling several guitars to help pay for stuff - but I’m more than ok with the outcome given what I am fortunate to have today!

2 years ago I dropped a grand on a new water heater. Ours blew up and was spewing hot water all over the basement. That was not fun. I replaced it (well, my father in law did and I paid for everything and tried to help.....I'm an electronics engineer!) the next day. It's pretty sweet....has blue tooth and WiFi built into it. I can control and monitor it from anywhere in the world., set up schedules, etc.

For the money I could have picked up another super clean CE24 though.....or a DGT Standard.

Recent home expense......oh yeah.....I have kids and it's Christmas. I have no money for guitars. I'm hoping that my wife gets me a certain something, but I doubt it. Probably socks and a tie or two. While useful and needed, that type of clothing isn't very fun.

Car service last week ( Brakes , Belts and assorted needs ) could have gotten me a NEW Silver Sky ( or something from Bodia ) looks like the wines ( Wifes ) SUV is next could have been into wood library territory. or getting back my EX MEII

Sergio - Sorry to hear about the need for a new water heater! Fun and creative way to deal with the financial hit. :)

I figure I could have open my own guitar store with a PS division out here in the PNW complete with that new Moore Double Eagle with all the bills this year!

New furnace
Repair septic
New AC
Repair roof and interior office damage from leak, which led to full roof replacement
Medical bills
Unpaid medical leave (still had to pay all those bills!)
One of our large maple tree leads fell on Fri night, scared the crap out of us but thankfully missed the house (and our new roof) - that’s at least an Archon right there...

But if they say the year is what you make of it.....

How did I do? ;)

220-B16-C1-080-A-47-DD-ABBE-10-DC80359908.jpg

The key for me was to get my order in about three months before the avalanche of home ownership repairs and medical bills hit my bank account - my wife didn’t ask me to cancel it! :)

I did end up selling several guitars to help pay for stuff - but I’m more than ok with the outcome given what I am fortunate to have today!

You came out of it like a champ! WINNING! Yup, ya nailed it!

Back