NGD! Used DGT!!!

Tut-tut, boys. Anyone with even a single PRS is luckier than most.

:)

“Wait...what’s become of your usual grumpiness, Les?”

“I’ve discovered the secret to happiness.”

“And that would be...?”

“Ignore what the leprechauns are telling you.”

I am quite content right now and everything is holding together. I only have mythical gas for my perfect PS guitar which i have found at a dealer but costs 9000 pounds sterling, which is 8000 over S2 land budget

My optomistic self always has a target for the weekly lottery im gonna win someday, but ill still be sad when it is sold

I am quite content right now and everything is holding together. I only have mythical gas for my perfect PS guitar which i have found at a dealer but costs 9000 pounds sterling, which is 8000 over S2 land budget

My optomistic self always has a target for the weekly lottery im gonna win someday, but ill still be sad when it is sold
If I win the lottery, I buy you one...

Over the course of a year I put $2500 worth of replacement parts on my 2010 Honda Element (struts, motor mounts, tires, windshield, battery, hoses) just to get in a wreck and have it totaled out. The insurance company would have given me the same $$ with or without the new parts, so I could have had a very nice used 594 or something. Sad trombone.

I am quite content right now and everything is holding together. I only have mythical gas for my perfect PS guitar

Same.

Tut-tut, boys. Anyone with even a single PRS is luckier than most.

Truth!

I haven’t been thinking too hard about another guitar, it’s only when I see chunks of change go out that I think it would’ve been more fun to spend it on a guitar I don’t really need.

... Anyone with even a single PRS is luckier than most...

Mazactly! All my trials are first world problems.

I eat regular (obviously), have a roof, wheels, and multiple guitars.

The universe has been veddy veddy good to me!

I’d rather been born rich than good looking, but sometimes resent getting screwed outa both. However, compared to 7/8 of the inhabitants of this green& blue sphere, my friends all remind me that I’ve got nothing to worry about, “...or WITH ya dumb bastidge!...”

Last edited:
Uggghh! Where to start...hooptie finanlly gave up the ghost. Wifes on her 3rd pair of glasses in 11 months and I've got a perpetually sick pup with an ever increasing vet bill...so yeah, all the cool PRS goods are on hold until further notice. I AIN'T HAPPY ABOUT IT EITHER! I called bullsh!t a while back but someone apparently didn't hear my proclamation! Dammit man!:mad:

Uggghh! Where to start...hooptie finanlly gave up the ghost. Wifes on her 3rd pair of glasses in 11 months and I've got a perpetually sick pup with an ever increasing vet bill...so yeah, all the cool PRS goods are on hold until further notice. I AIN'T HAPPY ABOUT IT EITHER! I called bullsh!t a while back but someone apparently didn't hear my proclamation! Dammit man!:mad:

And you got me as one of your transatlantic buddies. Nae luck!!

Back