NGD (updated with pix): I did a purple thing

That is the coolest regular Vela I’ve ever seen. That with white pearloid pick guard and birds… forget about it! I’m in!
I have entertained the thought of purple with a white pearloid guard - I do have this CV with Mojotones already...

DFhXm3X.jpg

BN4Yjfo.jpg

That is the coolest regular Vela I’ve ever seen. That with white pearloid pick guard and birds… forget about it! I’m in!
White pearl pickguard for the Vela is actually available in the PRS Accessory Store at this very moment. I would approve.

Whatever the case may be (birds or no birds, black pickguard or white), that guitar is sick, man. Sick I tell you. SICK!

Beautiful axe! Coincidentally, last night, I was using those very same photos from the Reverb listing in an attempt to convince my lovely wife that I really needed to own that very same lovely Purple Metallic Vela, but for some unknown and simply unfathomable reason she just wasn’t embracing the idea with same level of enthusiasm and conviction as I felt it deserved. Then this morning it was gone, off the market. I am glad to know where it went, though. Congrats! You lucky dog!

Back