NGD...Two months in the making.

CyFan4036

dzrSZf0
Here is my PRS CU22 Semi Hollow SE that I bought about two months ago. I'm impressed to say the least. After a tone cap swap, I can't find much to complain about here. The only cosmetic issue, and a very minor one, is that in the lower horn where there is no binding you can see the edge of the veneer because it's a natural finish. Non issue as far as I'm concerned. Tones are great! I love overdriving these pickups but they also clean up very nicely. These come with a full size steel block and a very nice trem, especially for an import. My guitar has a three piece body, neck and maple cap. Fretwork is impeccable and on par with any level guitar I've ever seen. They feel harder than my Fender frets...smooth bends like stainless almost. I know they aren't stainless, just comparing the feel. I think I'm now a PRS convert because I'm looking forward to a Core eventually.
38OeSIv.jpg

87oH7O5.jpg

CDT9qxf.jpg

nru1hOE.jpg

aGufjxq.jpg

rLfAYFy.jpg

VITcddN

VITcddN

Last edited:
Ok, I downloaded the imgur app for Android and copied the link to the pics i uploaded and pasted that into image link with my post and it's not working...what am I doing wrong here?

Looks like you may have posted the album link rather than the actual image link(s)?

Last edited:
That's a beauty. i recently purchased the same guitar, just in a different color. mine has been flawless. what is the tone cap you switched? and why did you feel it was needed?
The guitar sounded good before but could get a little harsh in the upper frequencies so I switched out the .033 to a .047 which smoothed things out nicely. These pickups are still very bright for humbuckers.

Back