NGD - Tremonti

nosidamde

Taco Flavored Kisses
Hello everyone,

I recently got the itch for a new PRS guitar.

I've owned multiple SC and DC PRS guitars over the years including a SC-58, Tremonti SE, Tremonti (first year of the no extra cost option adjustable stoptail), McCarty Brazilian, and my main gigging guitar a SC250 AP. I also still own an SE MM baritone which I've been playing more and more lately!

I usually check my favorite stores every week for new inventory regardless if I'm looking to buy or not. These mainly include the two stores, one where I've bought most of my PRSi from, Dave's in LaCrosse and Sweetwater.

Sweetwater just recently got in a 10-top in charcoal with a natural back, I wasn't going to let it get away...

IVJgt31.jpg

gaXilEN.jpg

I ordered ebony tuning pegs that should be here next week, then I may end up putting black pickup rings and a black 3 way selector switch next.

I'm also a huge fan of Mark and all of his projects. This ended up being a coincidence getting this guitar when Alter Bridge has just released their newest album. Bonus picture of me (on the right) and a buddy when we met the guys in Chicago back in early 2017.

OgDb8zt.jpg

Hello everyone,

I recently got the itch for a new PRS guitar.

I've owned multiple SC and DC PRS guitars over the years including a SC-58, Tremonti SE, Tremonti (first year of the no extra cost option adjustable stoptail), McCarty Brazilian, and my main gigging guitar a SC250 AP. I also still own an SE MM baritone which I've been playing more and more lately!

I usually check my favorite stores every week for new inventory regardless if I'm looking to buy or not. These mainly include the two stores, one where I've bought most of my PRSi from, Dave's in LaCrosse and Sweetwater.

Sweetwater just recently got in a 10-top in charcoal with a natural back, I wasn't going to let it get away...

IVJgt31.jpg

gaXilEN.jpg

I ordered ebony tuning pegs that should be here next week, then I may end up putting black pickup rings and a black 3 way selector switch next.

I'm also a huge fan of Mark and all of his projects. This ended up being a coincidence getting this guitar when Alter Bridge has just released their newest album. Bonus picture of me (on the right) and a buddy when we met the guys in Chicago back in early 2017.

OgDb8zt.jpg

I think the black hardware will look fantastic on that guitar!!!

Frikkin' awesome, really loving the vertical grain - now may have to reconsider whether I want one of these or a 594. I know what y'all will say, "get both", lmao. Durn enablers.

Back