NGD Tremonti - You Knew it Was Coming!!

What?!?! Purple guitars are fabulous! There’s a million page thread dedicated to them here.

I LOVE purple guitars! My first PRS was going to be a purple one but my wife changed her mind that the last minute because she didn't know if I'd like it. The intervention was for "Barney guitars." You know, the "I love you, you love me" big purple thing they call Barney. You'll know soon enough. ;)

I LOVE purple guitars! My first PRS was going to be a purple one but my wife changed her mind that the last minute because she didn't know if I'd like it. The intervention was for "Barney guitars." You know, the "I love you, you love me" big purple thing they call Barney. You'll know soon enough. ;)

Phew! I was gonna say....

Ahh, f@cking Barney! I’m not letting that dude in the house if I can help it. The MIL already got dude hooked on Elmo.

Elmo is harmless. My grandsone loves Elmo. Barney is scary. Do not let young impressionable Paco fall for Barney. He could end up like Scott!!! :eek::eek::eek: Wanting purple guitars for all the wrong reasons! o_O

:)

Phew! I was gonna say....

Ahh, f@cking Barney! I’m not letting that dude in the house if I can help it. The MIL already got dude hooked on Elmo.

Man whatever you do....DO NOT LET....Wait....what? Bro Elmo might be equally as hellish as Barney..come to think of it...yep....more annoying than the big purple a$$hat! Just at a much, much higher pitch:eek: oh the humanity....good luck dude, focus on your happy place...oh and I would keep an eyeo_Oon the MIL....just sayin...

Guess I know what I'm toting next time I drop by! :p Should go great with the harmonica!

^^THIS!!!!!!:D sorry Sergio...ya can't stop what's coming...talk about an ear worm...An ear worm with a very high falsetto...

Last edited:
Back