NGD...The Koa-Monster arrives early...

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Picked out the kit for this one with Brian a few weeks before Experience. She wasn’t due until March/April...but I’ve been catching glimpses on PSF. A wierd coincidence, my second PS instrument to arrive in 2 days. I have several “before” and “during” pics from the factory...and will post when I get a chance. For now...I’m too busy enjoying this beauty, so enjoy some dealer pics in the meantime (thanks to Brian’s Guitars).

This thing is just spectacular...HBII 594 w piezo, Koa top/back, swamp ash middle, Brazilian neck, knobs, buttons, rings and switch tip. And...of course...a smattering of mini-toggles to tweak the 58/15MTs and piezo.

zQ37WMK.jpg

eTQkyAZ.jpg

4JFDyOU.jpg

VzQ5DC4.jpg

bslxa5r.jpg

4jVvXfo.jpg

Nn2DwsO.jpg

VZucfK3.jpg

ML8ezk5.jpg

One of the best I have seen. 100% mind blowing.
Congratulations big time.
One question. Any reason you went with the wrap tailpiece on a 594 build? Anything to do with a smaller soundpost??

One of the best I have seen. 100% mind blowing.
Congratulations big time.
One question. Any reason you went with the wrap tailpiece on a 594 build? Anything to do with the soundpost??

I’ve been very happy with this bridge on my AP HB2...plus...
Piezo not available in the two piece fixed bridge. Piezo TREM not available on the HB2.

Reactions: Tag
I’ve been very happy with this bridge on my AP HB2...plus...
Piezo not available in the two piece fixed bridge. Piezo TREM not available on the HB2.

Thanks, and again, that guitar is unbelievable. Holy smokes.

Wow! Excellent. Curious how it compares to other HB’s with normal woods.

Picked out the kit for this one with Brian a few weeks before Experience. She wasn’t due until March/April...but I’ve been catching glimpses on PSF. A wierd coincidence, my second PS instrument to arrive in 2 days. I have several “before” and “during” pics from the factory...and will post when I get a chance. For now...I’m too busy enjoying this beauty, so enjoy some dealer pics in the meantime (thanks to Brian’s Guitars).

This thing is just spectacular...HBII 594 w piezo, Koa top/back, swamp ash middle, Brazilian neck, knobs, buttons, rings and switch tip. And...of course...a smattering of mini-toggles to tweak the 58/15MTs and piezo.

zQ37WMK.jpg

eTQkyAZ.jpg

4JFDyOU.jpg

VzQ5DC4.jpg

bslxa5r.jpg

4jVvXfo.jpg

Nn2DwsO.jpg

VZucfK3.jpg

ML8ezk5.jpg
The song "it's a monster" for Extreme jumped in my mind instantly
I bet she has a monstrous tone, Stunning all the way...
Congrats.

Back