NGD - The ever elusive Artist IV

markie

Zombie 27 - DFZ
The Artist IV run was cut short for some unknown reason. The totals are alleged to be somewhere around 66 Guitars. The AIVs have all the bells & whistles. Purfling, etched gold PS Eagle, Etched gold Birds, Gold Hardware, & Artist Case. This one was special ordered Semi-hollow. It is very light & resonant. My good Buddy Chenke is an expert (IMHO) on these things & he asked me if it had Gold Purfling. Said he had heard that the early one had Gold Purfling, but he had never seen one to know for sure. I'll be damned if it doesn't have the Gold Purfling. Clayton is "The Man".

I tried to find one of these for several years. Clayton H had one, but wouldn't come off of it. Gary Nichols has about 50 of them & wouldn't dream of letting one go............. even if he really needed a Millenium Dragon (Hehehe). Anyway, Clayton ended up selling his to my Wife (secretly), told me he sold it elsewhere, & the Wife gave it to me for Xmas. They all teehee'd & had a big time. It was actually fugg'in awesome! Anyway, I stumbled upon another recently, so I had to have it (reads I wanted it).

Congrats Markie! that's NICE! Sweet birdies and nice tight ass flame:congrats:

I remember your post when you got that Artist from your wife, what a catch! This one is just obscenely nice! Indigo is what whale blue should've been. Congrats:rock:

I always loved the Christmas Story!! Nice that she now has a sister too!!!

I'll say it again...I'm so jealous. That quite possibly could be my favorite single guitar of all of the Artist runs.

Wow what an awesome guitar! congrats!
Love the last sentence on the certificate, too. A man's gotta have much confidence and pride in what he does to write something like that!

I think its obvious that the run was cut short because Paul finally noticed they were using gold, etched birds and purfling! haha Congrats brotha Markie!

Back