NGD: SusStudio

cool score, serg. i've been looking for a stoptail version. :p
Yeah, good luck with that.

Nice one! It has to be pretty great to swap that spruce for it!

I just wasn’t playing the Spruce that much, it was becoming a guitar I had because I always wanted one…. So I swapped it for a guitar I didn’t have but always wanted.

So…how does it sound through the MarkIV?:D
Glorious! I was almost late to pick up my son from school yesterday afternoon because of it.

Every pickup position is completely useable on this thing, which is no small feat for those of you with experience with a rotary equipped PRS will no doubt know. Lol… like, I’ve never been in the third position so much in my whole life.

The only thing I’m struggling with is strangely enough, the neck single only. The guitar’s tonal balance is so even that the lack of boominess on the bottom strings is almost freaking me out.

Glorious! I was almost late to pick up my son from school yesterday afternoon because of it.

Every pickup position is completely useable on this thing, which is no small feat for those of you with experience with a rotary equipped PRS will no doubt know. Lol… like, I’ve never been in the third position so much in my whole life.

The only thing I’m struggling with is strangely enough, the neck single only. The guitar’s tonal balance is so even that the lack of boominess on the bottom strings is almost freaking me out.

I loved that it was just straight forward switching. Nothing weird like push/pull blah blah blah. I also loved that it was standard singles vs proprietary stuff. It’s a great one!

I loved that it was just straight forward switching. Nothing weird like push/pull blah blah blah. I also loved that it was standard singles vs proprietary stuff. It’s a great one!
Yeah! Paul’s proprietary pickup nonsense has to end. It’d be one thing if they sounded amazing (like narrowfields) but the 305/513/DC3 etc. pickups are… ehhh… uhhh…

Congrats buddy, it's fun to see something unusual. Although a couple of weeks ago a studio was for sale in my neighborhood. Unfortunately some battlescars and a little overpriced to my taste.

Back