NGD: Successful Hunt

I totally dig the coily cords! Way ahead of the curve! Props!

=K

PS - Oh, and ... Nice guitars, too!:cool:

NGD with my besties in Indiana. We’re yuckin it up at Markie’s place today. Headed to PfennRock’s place tomorrow.

I’m super excited about this guitar and have an update planned that should be pretty cool (stay tuned). Been looking for one of these for a few years. Can’t believe how hard it was to find one with the maple top. I even started a ‘wanted’ thread in August 2021 to get some help, which is always risky. That kind of desperation usually just raises interest (and competition) from other buyers.

In the end, my man Sergio found this needle in the haystack for me. Given that he’s the reason I even wanted one in the first place, it only makes sense.

Twinzies at last, @sergiodeblanc !

i-7JRkDqp-XL.jpg

i-Gm8Js59-L.jpg

i-PFTrgRM-XL.jpg

i-M7TBZCn-XL.jpg

i-qRTDw9J-XL.jpg

i-B2DvxvG-XL.jpg

Hobbit feet...

So, I know it’s hard to believe, but Markie had a Bad Cat amp that Hanso had to have. Now, how to get it back to Germany? I had this Gator case that fit the cab perfectly. We took it to the USPS, and it just met the under clearance.

That accomplished, we headed home for more guitararama. It wore Hans out, so he had to take a break

Then it was off to dinner

What a beautiful guitar! And, to top it all off, good buddies to share good times and music with.

Back