NGD Stripped SC58

Giddy up with a single cut! Congrats on the new score and being a certified (you have included pix so it did happen) Gold Club Member!! I hope to join you some day in that esteemed membership, but probably not with a single cut due to their extra weight, though it could happen!!!

Giddy up with a single cut! Congrats on the new score and being a certified (you have included pix so it did happen) Gold Club Member!! I hope to join you some day in that esteemed membership, but probably not with a single cut due to their extra weight, though it could happen!!!

I was surprised how moderate the weight is at 8.2lbs

I call dibs if Sinsir ever gets hit on the head, loses his mind, and decides he’d like to quit guitar and only play contrabass sarrusophone (yes, ScottR, it really does exist, look it up.)

I'll remember that..wait I was hit on the head and lost my mind!?!?! Good call on the dibs but I'll take back up my stripogram hustle before I lose this stripper.

--stripper mentioned so many times in a short span of posts leads me to believe I have issues

Now that a month or so has passed and we're no longer on the honeymoon I'm still in love with a stripper. She truly is special and amazes me everytime I play..

This is one of those guitars that are difficult to sound bad. The sustain is awesome and unique. Almost as if she sustains with the attack, if that makes any sense? Hard to describe. Without a doubt this is the most comfortable SC I've ever played. Big fan of the body carves at the belly and neck joint. The pattern neck is a favorite. Super comfortable and I can I play her all day without fatigue.

The 57/08 pickups are great. The neck sounds absolutely beautiful and the bridge really shines with a lil dirt, nails a creamy tone I've had in my head for years. That said, clean I prefer the 59/09 bridge and can see why the 57/08 and 59/09 combo would be killer. Still wouldn't give up the 57/08 in the bridge for this guitar because of that creamy classic sound that just fits.

Speaking of change. The only change I've done or will do.

Screenshot_20211207-030226_Gallerycf7973880150e541.jpg

All in all I highly recommend the SC58 to anyone looking for a singlecut. I feel very fortunate to have this one and you owe it to yourself to check one out.

Back