NGD! Stripped 58 Blue Burst. Thanks Chris O!

cjmwrx

Wheels
NGD! Stripped 58 Blue Burst.

I few weeks ago I picked up a Fender US Standard Strat LTD Run w/Rosewood neck. After a few weeks the neck started to split down the middle starting at the fretboard over hang. Since I was still in my return period it went back.

While debating on getting my money back, I noticed a PRS singlecut on the used wall that gave me that look in my eye. Sat down and played some blues and a few scales on it and had to have it. It was significantly more than what I was getting back for the strat, but, it was one of those times when you just don't care. Came with all case candy and original hang tag.

Thanks to Chris O. for selling this some time in the recent past! http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthr...-quot-but-it-works-well-here-Belated-PRS-NGDs!

E6FB5A08-C5FD-4953-807D-378F1DEDD5DA_zpsrz9imrfd.jpg

BE07F132-C2B0-40AE-9F74-E595EA228771_zps84xgctfn.jpg

13FBDF9F-A57C-49B4-8E02-4B60B2519812_zpsswllmfo3.jpg

Last edited:
While debating on getting my money back, I noticed a PRS singlecut on the used wall that gave me that look in my eye. Sat down and played some blues and a few scales on it and had to have it. It was significantly more than what I was getting back for the strat, but, it was one of those times when you just don't care. Came with all case candy and original hang tag.

E6FB5A08-C5FD-4953-807D-378F1DEDD5DA_zpsrz9imrfd.jpg

13FBDF9F-A57C-49B4-8E02-4B60B2519812_zpsswllmfo3.jpg
I love it when that happens! Congrats!
Is that a massive furry spider on your floor? Might wanna call pest control! :biggrin:

This is one of the instance when the instrument choose you and that's why you bonded with it so quickly

great score... It's awesome blue after all

Congrats :star:

Congrats! Blue guitars are awesome.

And I hope Jason gets to the bottom of that whole Adrian Peterson thing. :biggrin:

Back