NGD - Starla!

RetroReel

New guy here with my first thread. :cool: Just found a used core from the first year of production on GC used website. Exactly the same specs as the first model I owned a few years back and sold to fund another axe, so I’m feeling right at home. I was really gassing the last 6 months to get back on this horse. Now for the important part - pics!

New guy here with my first thread. :cool: Just found a used core from the first year of production on GC used website. Exactly the same specs as the first model I owned a few years back and sold to fund another axe, so I’m feeling right at home. I was really gassing the last 6 months to get back on this horse. Now for the important part - pics!

What a cool Singlecut!
Congrats and perfect entrance.;):)
Nice!

Welcome to the forum.
Avatar first post is @DISTORT6 approved.
Absolutely. There’s some old timers here that still like the colorletterthingy and could learn a thing or two about a thing or two.:p:D

PRS with a Bigsby is cool! Had a Bigsby on a Gretsch

Very nice!

Funny how just putting a Bigsby on a guitar instantly makes it look like it's an antique. It's like doing the relic thing without having to ruin your finish. I think the Starla is the only solid body PRS that just looks right with a Bigsby. Enjoy the new axe!

Back