NGD so close yet so far. Curse you employment!

tyfu20

Fast Man....let me tell you my story
Received notice that my new S2 Singlecut Satin McCarty Tobacco just got delivered and I'm stuck at work. Give me an excuse....

I don learnt me a long time ago... deliver it to my office!
I spend more "shipping window time" here than home. I got a collection of large rectangular boxes "for recycling"...

If you're anywhere near me (Long Island), just claim the snow collapsed your roof and ya gottta go!:eek:

I don learnt me a long time ago... deliver it to my office!
I spend more "shipping window time" here than home. I got a collection of large rectangular boxes "for recycling"...

If you're anywhere near me (Long Island), just claim the snow collapsed your roof and ya gottta go!:eek:

Lived in Miller Place when I was a kid, down in S Fla so no snow excuse.

That pesky little thing called work....arghhhhh!!!!! Unfortunate we have to pay to play....how about a BOGO PRS day for all the loyal forum members?!?!

Cramps?

(True story - I used to work with a guy whose responsibility it was to record sick days and reasons. I was told very early on to make sure I gave a reason I was sick because if people didn't give a reason, he'd put menstrual cramps for the guys and something like explosive diarrhea for the women. The dude was a real character - almost never mean-spirited, although I heard one story that made me make sure I stayed on his good side.)

The police have your house cordoned off after receiving reports about a suspicious package?
Too soon.

I was told very early on to make sure I gave a reason I was sick because if people didn't give a reason, he'd put menstrual cramps for the guys and something like explosive diarrhea for the women.

See, what’d I say?

Back