NGD Singlecut trem

The Fight

Long Hair Demigod
Hey I have here a 07 Singlecut trem 10 top, with #6 pickups. Picking it up right after work, can't wait for the day to end already!
Iv been eye balling one of these for a good year and decided to pull the trigger.
I know a few guys have one or two of these on the forum.

I'd really like to know how you like them and how does it compare to a Tremonti?
Any how here are some pics.

LPISNq8.jpg

eBcxE2X.jpg

ujylCHb.jpg

Originally I thought it was with a black burst, but honestly I really like the smoky look.
I also hear mixed comments about the #6 pickups, but I guess I'll have to try them out myself and see what they feel like and sound like.

CONGRATS great score ( Love mine )
I also like the #6 pickups play with the height of them you can really dial them in

Congrats! Love mine - much better after a pup switch. I went with an Suhr Aldrich bridge and a Gibson BurstBucker 1 in the neck.

You know I think I might try the 57/08 pickups, iv just been itching to try them out.
But time will tell, need to still jam on it for a bit.
Oh I found out that the original owner perched the guitar from the prs factory, when he took the factory tour. Super cool guy too.

Hey guys so kinda wasn't feeling the cream look so I did a ltl update to the hardware. All of this is totally reversible.
Pickup covers, ivory rings and translucent knobs. I really like it!

IL5yk7Y.jpg

NObS6HC.jpg

I like this look a lot
btw is that grey black beauty a Tremonti with a cover on the bridge pup?

Yes it is a Tremonti that I changed the pickups to the David Allen powerage pickups, that were designed by SoloDallas.
They are a replication to the early Angus Young sound. Very killer pickups, especially when matched with the Tremonti massive body. I'm not really a metal guy, but Tremonti pickups are definitely more aggressive.

Back