NGD Singlecut Trem Blue Matteo

infreaks

Got this beatiful Singlecut Trem 2008 last week, thanks to all that help me clarifying this guitar. She's not in mint condition but fortunately the top still look stunning, so sexy... i'm thankful not much fade going on in this blue color, here it is :

sc_01.jpg

sc_02.jpg

and with her sister "The Maple Sisterhood" :
maple_sisterhood.jpg

it plays beautifully, i'm a bit confused about the neck profile, is it pattern ? because i compare it with zach myers SE and i like this better despite both having the same neck profile if i'm not mistaken.

the sound is incredible, i really like the coil split sound, it covers the fender type sound, the bridge pickup sounds much more saturated in hi gain than 59/09 in my cu24, different flavours.

i never hold singlecut before, but to my surpise the maple carve isn't as thick compare to cu24, and its also lighter, i really dig the singlecut, but if i'm about to buy another one, its double cut for sure :)

Great top and color. I love the Singlecut Trem.

Neck profile will be Wide/Fat, which differs from Pattern slightly. I've noticed that what SE calls Wide/Fat can vary from the US version.

I need another SC in my life.

But as noted elsewhere, I'm saving up for Experience 2018. Maybe a SC594 is in my future!

Nice! I remember when that color was released and loving the natural back.

Neck profile will be Wide/Fat, which differs from Pattern slightly. I've noticed that what SE calls Wide/Fat can vary from the US version.
i see, so thats why it differs from the US version, zach myers neck feels like baseball bat to me.

i see, so thats why it differs from the US version, zach myers neck feels like baseball bat to me.

The neck on the SE Soapbar II I had was that way. It was 1/32" wider at the nut and the back was very full and round. The others I had felt very much like the USA carve, though.

Back