NGD - Singlecut Trem - Raspberry 10 top

Thank you very much. I have six amps. It’s time to admit that I have a problem. I’m really not buying any more of those! I am also not selling any of them.

I have a really cool pedal, the Morley ABC Pro, which allows me to play through three amps at once. You can also switch them off individually, but who on earth would turn any of them off?!? Waaaaahahahaha

I’m considering getting a second Morley so I can play through six amps at once.
You madman!

I also have 6 amps, lol. But unfortunately none with paisley covering. =(

To play through all 6, I think you are going to need a total of 3 of those, or an AB in addition to and ABC =)

Yeah, man, that’s killer! Can’t wait to see the third one.....

Well then, here is a pre-NGD teaser shot for you:

ABF75982-BFF9-4349-9-A4-A-E3-F83764-C563.jpg

You madman!

I also have 6 amps, lol. But unfortunately none with paisley covering. =(

To play through all 6, I think you are going to need a total of 3 of those, or an AB in addition to and ABC =)

Yes! I’ll remember and mention you the next time my wife says that I sure do have a lot of amplifiers.

Yes, you’re right. That would be cool, though.

Three is crazy enough. It sounds cool because the amps are cranked but the attenuators keep the volume house friendly, yet the tones are very rich. My favorite one is the Rivera Rockcrusher.

0917-C992-1893-4-B75-9-C17-690-F76-E287-D3.jpg

I like these two amps and a Rivera KR 7 for the ultimate threesome. I’m picky about speaker cabinets and the PRS are hands down my favorite ones. I want a David Grissom amp next, but don’t tell my wife.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure its raspberry and not black cherry (especially after seeing it in the group pic). Raspberry doesn’t have the natural edge (and is also pretty uncommon, only made for a couple of years). Looks killer, though.

I’m pretty sure its raspberry and not black cherry (especially after seeing it in the group pic). Raspberry doesn’t have the natural edge (and is also pretty uncommon, only made for a couple of years). Looks killer, though.

Thank you very much. I was only going by what the seller told me. I really appreciate the info.

Raspberry it is!

Nice SCT! And KILLER amp collection!

I miss my HXDA and Stealth cab.

So, last night I kept going back and forth between playing the Tremonti and the Singlecut Trem. The Singlecut has a thinner body and it is much lighter. I play out with my band for four hour shows, so the lighter Singlecut will be a joy to have on stage.

I’m in a cover band called Leadfoot. We play all the songs that keep the drunk, middle aged women dancing. www.leadfootrock.us

Last edited:
Back