NGD - Singlecut Trem - Raspberry 10 top

Tahlee

Tollywood Rhode Island
Hello everyone.

I am a big fan of the Singlecut. I special ordered a grey/black one when they first came out; I think that was 2001.

I just picked up this 2004 Singlecut Trem 10 top in Black Cherry.

I really love it. It’s pretty lightweight. I don’t have a scale, though. I especially love the old school birds that don’t have the white plastic around the edges. That looks so cheap to me.

3-ACA1914-44-F6-4-EF3-A95-B-AEFE5368-EE81.jpg

I’ve been living for a while with a couple of Singlecuts in my stable, but the PRS bug has bitten me once more. So, I sold five Music Man guitars and bought three PRS, this being the second. I wasn’t planning on selling five or buying three. I was going to sell two so that I could buy one PRS.

The third arrives on Monday and it is fit for a Pimp. With all due respect to the profession, of course.

Last edited:
Thank you very much!

I agree, it’s a really beautiful color. I only wish the edge of the top was natural, but it is stained. I think a natural maple edge would look really good with the cream pickup rings and bobbins.

Last edited:
Nice Guitar and a great Colour - I do like Black Cherry almost as much as Fire Red Burst...

A grand score! (Also digging' those amps!)

Thank you very much. I have six amps. It’s time to admit that I have a problem. I’m really not buying any more of those! I am also not selling any of them.

I have a really cool pedal, the Morley ABC Pro, which allows me to play through three amps at once. You can also switch them off individually, but who on earth would turn any of them off?!? Waaaaahahahaha

I’m considering getting a second Morley so I can play through six amps at once. Of course, I am not doing this seeking a higher volume level, but rather to enjoy the various tones and flavors from each amp. Also, I like to position them all around me so the sound comes from everywhere. I use power attenuators and master volumes to do this at a somewhat reasonable level.

Last edited:
Back