NGD SE245

alman

Professional Hack
I haven't had a chance to properly put it through the motions but fit & finish is awesome . I'll change the strings & lower the action a tad bit this coming weekend
k0XRef9.jpg
jz6VcD2.jpg
JIocKRj.jpg
YsSIn8I.jpg
9dqaZRF.jpg

I haven't had a chance to properly put it through the motions but fit & finish is awesome . I'll change the strings & lower the action a tad bit this coming weekend
k0XRef9.jpg
jz6VcD2.jpg
JIocKRj.jpg
YsSIn8I.jpg
9dqaZRF.jpg
beautiful specimen, congrats! rock it hard

That thing is saweet! Congrats on #2!

Now, about this wallet and wife "allow" comment...might I suggest, getting a new wallet you don't need that kind of negative influence in your life and telling your wife who the boss is...wait...well, I might suggest that but...I don't recommend it...because you know, because she might kill you...yeah, so don't do that...o_O:D

I have 2 of these, I like LP types that aren't LPs, hehe. I just like the modern variation that's available. I hope you like it. I've got Bare Knuckle un-potted Mules in one and a VH2 in the other. They sound great, they needed huge setting up mind you and a replacement nut, but once the neck angle, intonation and nut was sorted they just rule.

Back