NGD - SE Zach Myers

mjmartin

Hi all!

So, it's been a couple of years since I got a guitar, but this year I decided to treat myself. I was looking at couple of models but decided to go with the Zach Myers signature.

This guitar is awesome! I love the modern gain sound, but the cleans are beautiful as well. Very versatile instrument.
I've had this gutiar for about two weeks now (sorry for the late post) and it's my favourite now.

Anyway, here are some photos.

Hi all!

So, it's been a couple of years since I got a guitar, but this year I decided to treat myself. I was looking at couple of models but decided to go with the Zach Myers signature.

This guitar is awesome! I love the modern gain sound, but the cleans are beautiful as well. Very versatile instrument.
I've had this gutiar for about two weeks now (sorry for the late post) and it's my favourite now.

Anyway, here are some photos.

Nice.

Very nice. I missed out on one locally for a bargain. Drug my feet on it. Very hard to beat the quality of certain SE models. Seems you are a single cut kinda guy.

Very nice. I missed out on one locally for a bargain. Drug my feet on it. Very hard to beat the quality of certain SE models. Seems you are a single cut kinda guy.
Yeah, I love singlecuts. ZM is great, hope you get to get one someday. These new ones seem to be always sold out here in Europe.

Just got mine today, also got the cream pickup rings. Tuners will be here monday, but I forgot to order that damn switch knob.
Out of box the action was a little high. Slight turn of truss rod and its perfect.
585c5217-9bcf-44c4-a8f1-9e5e03d25dd5-jpeg.139426

Last edited:
Just got mine today, also got the cream pickup rings. Tuners will be here monday, but I forgot to order that damn switch knob.
Out of box the action was a little high. Slight turn of truss rod and its perfect.
585c5217-9bcf-44c4-a8f1-9e5e03d25dd5-jpeg.139426
Awesome! I'm also thinking about getting cream pickup rings. Do any of the PRS rings fit? I saw they have a couple of options and I'm not sure which one are gonna fit this guitar.

Back