NGD - SE Standard 24

William Lewis

NGD - Oh that red is pretty… Sounds good too :D Even with my fumble fingers. Beautifully set up, new set of 9’s (factory spec) on it and it growls.

Family portrait time… ;)

L1004617.jpg

I don't expect to buy anything else anytime soon for the simple reason that I need to learn to play better first. That said, this one plays near effortlessly. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play :D

The keyboard is a Sun Type 5 that I had gotten for my Sun Blade 2500 Silver but it was DOA. I have replaced it with a Type 7 USB keyboard instead.

I'm enjoying it greatly. I hope to spend some time over the weekend dialing in my VHT Special 6 Ultra and it. Should be a sweet combination.

NGD - Oh that red is pretty… Sounds good too :D Even with my fumble fingers. Beautifully set up, new set of 9’s (factory spec) on it and it growls.

Family portrait time… ;)

L1004617.jpg

I don't expect to buy anything else anytime soon for the simple reason that I need to learn to play better first. That said, this one plays near effortlessly. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play :D

I said the same thing and I’m at 11 in less than two years. Most bought and some gifts.

Congratulations on a beautiful guitar. I have great respect for those that play live. The guitar is a journey and I am having a great time in the short time I’ve been playing.

Back