NGD...SE Silver Sky

Happy NGD Dude! I really like that color best out of the SS SE choices, and I think I like it better than any of the SS choices all together!! Looks great, looking forward to trying one!!! Maybe the Pia could be called "P P P Pia Pet" (like the old Kia Pet commercials from the 80's), killer looking axe, name or not!!!!
Ha! That's a good idea for a name!

You mean "my" Silver Sky ??? :D;)
Could have been...
giphy.gif

Nice, I’ve had gas for a strat lately and I think this might scratch that itch. Fair price too. Fender with the features I want is at least $1200. I do like the Nick Johnston Schecter strat version, and it’s volume control is just a little more out of the way and only one tone control. $899, so similar to the SE SS. I take it the PRS SE SS is hard to get right now, not surprisingly. I can wait though. I think.

Nice, I’ve had gas for a strat lately and I think this might scratch that itch. Fair price too. Fender with the features I want is at least $1200. I do like the Nick Johnston Schecter strat version, and it’s volume control is just a little more out of the way and only one tone control. $899, so similar to the SE SS. I take it the PRS SE SS is hard to get right now, not surprisingly. I can wait though. I think.
TOTALLY worth the wait IMHO. Digging the heck out of mine.

Back