NGD - SE Paul's Trampas Green- Anniversary Guitar

Took it to one of my projects, performed very well! Just as expected!

Questions abounded though from my buddy's. Mostly about how "are you sure that's a veneer? That top looks carved!". They wanted to take pictures of it too, like, beauty shots! Never had that happen before...

I didn't notice the killer light violin carve so much until they pointed it out.

Rig pictures on the way!

I love that green color! That's a great gift sounds like you'll get some great sounds and play time out of it!

Pics from, as one member here called it, "The Forge", jam session last week.

Rig
ILFyny9.jpg

Pedals
GYKmbKW.jpg

Those are some cool mini pedals you’ve got there. Some of them DIY? I’m well aware this is off topic but would you care to tell us a bit about that board?

Those are some cool mini pedals you’ve got there. Some of them DIY? I’m well aware this is off topic but would you care to tell us a bit about that board?

Sure! I took a span off a futon and painted it flat black and put 3 strips of Velcro length wise.

The mini pedals are some BYOC clones I built over years and custom finishes, and a couple I bought 'cos there were no clones to build.

Envelope filter > Olga (big muff Russian) > MF OD! (Tubescreamer)> Purple Phase (all through my brain, MXR 90) > some cheap multi effect so i can have a Flanger > Tremolo > Reverb > Repeater 3-fifty (delay) > Hotone Wally Looper > Ditto Looper

Less than 1a of current draw too!

After all that is a EHX 25000 looper on a different power source.

Thanks for being interested!

Thanks for being interested!

Thanks, that very neat! Personally I’ll try and slim down my board this year. I used to have a severe addiction to solder fumes (BYOC was my gateway), which started after I opened a $250 Fuzz Face and was surprised by the low parts count. I am recovering nicely though - instead, I spend way too much money buying pedals. Currently I’ve got... hmm... 22 pedals in my chain. And eight of those are reverbs. Yes, I know, it’s stupid.:)

But this is off topic and I’m very happy to see you got to enjoy your new guitar in a real world situation.

Do you have a case for that mini board? It's so long and skinny I would think it would be tough to find something that worked for that. Maybe a rifle case or something would work?

Back