NGD - SE Hollowbody II

andyfr

Well I finally took the plunge and got a PRS. I had a Strat for a few years but never really gelled with it. I had been thinking of getting a PRS for some time but I wasn't sure which model to go for. I nearly went for an S2 Singlecut in violin amber sunburst but the prices started to go up, I also wanted a hard case with it so that added even more, in the end I decided to wait.

When I saw the reviews on the SE Hollowbody I knew that was the one for me. More affordable and comes with a hard case. I saw this one on a dealers website, he said that the photos were of the actual guitar which also showed it on some scales, so I knew exactly what I was going to get. I got a great deal and he took the Strat in part exchange. A courier collected the Strat and a week later this beauty arrived.

f6JszdZ.jpg

NVVKYbH.jpg

v3zvJJ9.jpg

Thanks guys!

Would you believe that I had never even touched a PRS until this one. I went purely on reviews and comments made on here. It has lived up to everything I expected.

I have to say that although it's made in China it's far better quality than my Mexican Strat was, I'm very impressed.

I'm so impressed with how it sounds unplugged. Great if I just want to grab it for a couple of minutes without setting up amp and pedals. :)

Back